Supporting you from pregnancy to parenting at no cost to you!
Practical, short, & real video-based lessons available for you and your partner until your child’s third birthday – at no cost to you!
- The lesson topics
- How you receive the video topics
- In-person, text or email
- And how often you meet with a Client Advocate
- In-person, phone or video chat
Meet with a Client Advocate to get…
- Answers to your questions
- Community Resources Information
- Someone to share in your pregnancy and parenting journey
As a part of the program, you have access to our Diaper Bank and on-site boutique. Free Diapers each month along with items such as infant, toddler & maternity clothing, bath items, blankets, toys and more! Additionally, with each lesson get PRC “Baby Bucks” to earn items such as strollers, high-chairs and more.
Contact us today to get started!
Choose from 200+ topics
EXAMPLES OF TOPICS
- First, Second & Third Trimesters
- Prenatal Care & Eating for Two
- Emotions of Pregnancy
- Understanding Labor & Delivery Series
- Understanding Breastfeeding Series
Caring for Your Newborn
- Crying and Soothing Your Infant
- Getting Your Baby to Sleep
- Infant Expectations 0-12 Months
- Bonding with Your Infant
- Infant Safety, SIDS & CPR
- Infant Care & Hygiene
- Newborn Sickness
Caring for Your Growing Child
- Toddler Developmental Milestones
- Toddler Safety, Accidents & Illnesses
- Emotion Coaching & Child Discipline
- Quality Child Care
- Learning through Play
- Toddler Nutrition
- Potty Training
- Whining & Tantrums
Caring for Yourself
- Postpartum Depression
- Teen Mom or Single Parenting
- Balancing Work & Motherhood
- Mommy Nutrition
- Practical Fatherhood Series
- Life Skills Series
- Co-Parenting Series
- Special Circumstances Topics
Click here to see a full list of available lessons.
Car Seat Checks
Did you know? You can schedule to meet with a Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician for free at the PRC who will assist you in properly installing your car seat and can answer your questions about car seat usage and safety. Proper installation is key to ensuring your child’s safety. Contact us today!