Programming is free and is open to you and your partner during a pregnancy and until your child turns three years old.
All lesson materials are available both on-site at the PRC and virtually. You choose the lesson topics and work through the material at your own pace.
Trained peer consultants will call or meet with you periodically to answer your questions, provide information about community resources, and share in the journey of your pregnancy.
For every lesson completed, you earn PRC “Baby Bucks” that can be used to gather needed infant clothing, diapers, wipes and more.
Text us at 740.591.2273 today to schedule!
100+ Lessons to Choose From
- First, Second & Third Trimesters
- Prenatal Care & Nutrition
- Understanding Emotions
- Your Unborn Baby’s Secret World
Understanding Labor & Delivery
- Signs of Labor
- Comfort Measures & Medications
- Pushing Phase & Delivery
- Cesarean Delivery
- Postpartum Care
Caring for Your Newborn
- Breastfeeding Series
- Soothing Your Infant
- Infant Expectations 0-12 Months
- Infant Development & Bonding
- Infant Safety, SIDS & CPR
- Infant Care & Hygiene
- Car Seat Safety
Caring for Your Growing Child
- Toddler Developmental Milestones
- Toddler Safety, Accidents & Illnesses
- Emotion Coaching & Child Discipline
- Quality Child Care
- Learning through Play
- Toddler Nutrition
- Potty Training
Caring for Yourself
- Postpartum Depression
- Parenting Challenges
- Teen Mom or Single Parenting
- Balancing Work & Motherhood
- Smoking Cessation
As you work your way through the program lessons, you will earn PRC Baby Bucks that you can spend in our well-stocked Baby Boutique. Boutique items include maternity & infant clothing, diapers, wipes, soaps, blankets, toys, breastfeeding supplies, and many other items. Cribs, strollers, and other large items vary with availability.